Alien Viyell (ヴァリエル星人 Vuarieru Seijin) was one of the many aliens that invaded Earth in the Heisei Ultraseven series.
Subtitle: Brainwashing Alien (洗脳宇宙人 Sen'nō uchūjin)
- Height: 1.6 ~ 43 m
- Weight: 55 kg ~ 32,000 t
- Origin: Planet Viyell
A being from ancient times, she landed on Earth long ago seeking to call more of her kind. A being with features both plant and animal like, she is averse to the destruction to nature human civilization is causing. To stop this, she released her mind altering spores into a city, brainwashing its inhabitants and taking on the form of an Earth woman.
Eventually she was found out her ship, shaped like a horseshoe crab emerged from the archaeological site she had awakened from, it was destroyed in a dogfight with the Ultra Hawk as she fought Ultraseven. She was ended by a Wide Shot to a place where she was hit twice by the Emerium Ray.
- Actress: Mashiko Oshima
- Voice actor: Mahito Ohba
- Alien Viyell is the first alien to not be a classic alien or monster returning from the 1967 Ultra Seven.
- She is the first alien to attack humanity for the well being of the Earth as opposed to greed, etc.
- Alien Viyell is based on a variety of flora and fauna.
- Powers and Weapons
- Disguise: Alien Viyell can take the form of a human.
- Ray Gun: While disguised, the alien used a handheld pistol.
- Endurance: Alien Viyell could survive a direct blast from Seven's Emerium Ray twice and still fought.
- Pincers: Alien Viyell possessed a pair of pincers that enable her to fire mind numbing spores and energy blasts.
- Spaceship: Alien Viyell possessed a spaceship that looked like a horseshoe crab that can fire energy blasts from undersides.