Alien Varduck (バルダック星人 Barudakku Seijin Varduck Star-people) was an alien that appeared in The Return of Ultraman Episode 39.
Subtitle: Abominable Snowman Alien (雪男星人 Yuki Ōtoko Seijin)
- Height: 3 ~ 48 m
- Weight: 70 kg ~ 60,000 t
- Origin: Planet Varduck
Two hikers decided to climb a mountain, where they met the "Snow Boy" Alien Varduck. One of the hikers was killed by the alien, leaving the other to escape. Varduck returned using the dead human's appearance, claiming that the "Snow Boy" was a myth. Then the "man" left but Hideki Goh saw the shadow of the alien, realizing just what it was. Varduck then traveled to Tokyo, becoming giant to freeze the city for his superiors. MAT and Ultraman Jack arrived to fight him, but were ineffective, while the alien froze Jack! MAT then used heat bombs to hit Alien Varduck, reviving the Ultra as well. Jack then used his Ultra Bracelet to melt Varduck before leaving to destroy the alien spaceships with the aforementioned bracelet. At Varduck's death, the dead hiker was revived.
- Voice actor: Isao Yatsu.
- Although not physically seen, Alien Varduck was one of the monsters and aliens that made up Beryudora's right arm in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie.
- In the DVD dub of The Return of Ultraman, Varduck was mistakenly called Alien Baltan.
- His roar is recycled from the Daei kaiju Gamera.
Powers and Weapons
- Growth: Varduck can grow from human size to Ultraman Jack's size at will.
- Flight: Varduck can fly at medium speeds.
- Ice Breath: From his "mouth" Varduck can create an icy wind that can freeze entire city blocks in seconds.