Alien Kanon (カノン星人 Kanon Seijin) are a race of aliens from the Planet Kanon, that first appear in Ultraman Orb THE ORIGIN SAGA. Their goal is to make a peaceful universe that is free of any conflict.
Ultraman Orb THE ORIGIN SAGA
A long time ago, the previous queen, Amate's mother, fought against Gargorgon through the power of the War God whom invaded their homeworld. After defeating Gargorgon with an energy beam, Amate's mother in her gigantic form collapsed and passed on, leaving Amate as a child to become the next queen.
- Height: Humanlike
- Weight: Humanlike
- Origin: Royal Planet Kanon (王立惑星カノン Ōritsu Wakusei Kanon)
- Weakness: The Alien Kanon and all life forms on their planet had their lives bounded to the gigantic tree of life. Should this tree perish, the inhabitants would die as well.
- Powers and Weapons
- War God Transformation: The members of the royal bloodline of Planet Kanon can transform into the War God when needed.
- Amate: The Pacifist queen of Planet Kanon. She dislikes conflict of any sort. As queen, she can transform into the War God.
- Shinra: The Captain of the Guard, is seen by Amate as a father-figure or older brother. He conflicts with Raigo's opinion on the queen.
- Raigo: The head of the Kanon Defense Force. He is a war hawk and see the Queen as Planet Kanon's final weapon.