|Because this Kaiju is a character in the show instead of the monster-of-the-week, it has been given its own article. If you're looking for the main page, see Alien Bat.|
"Do you think you have won? What you have defeated was only Zetton's larva! This beautiful form! This is... This is... This is its complete form, Hyper Zetton! I have finally become the god who will bring death to all worlds!"
- ―Alien Bat, Ultraman Saga.
This Alien Bat (バット星人 Batto Seijin) is an elite member of his race who served as the main antagonist of Ultraman Saga. In addition to his terrorism across the universe, he conquered the Future Earth as a test site to create Hyper Zetton and was killed alongside his creation by Ultraman Saga. Alien Bat was revived by Absolute Tartarus to pledge his loyalty to The Kingdom.
Ultraman Zero Gaiden: Killer the Beatstar
Alien Bat had created multiple terrorism across the universe and was indirectly responsible for the creation of Beatstar, whose creators used to navigate their Beatstar Celestial Sphere, a planetary vessel made from various planets slew by Alien Bat's conquest.
The Alien Bat arrived on Future Earth to start his experimentation with Zetton. Bat carried out his mass abduction of Earth life forms, first by kidnapping the animals and eventually expanding to the human population. The few humans that remained included several children and a team that would declare themselves as Team U. For a year, Alien Bat had been tormenting their lives with multiple monster attacks (including an Arstron) that required Shin Asuka as Dyna to interfere, but Bat managed to petrify him using Hyper Zetton's coccoon.
Using his spaceship, Alien Bat would travel into the World of Neo Frontier Space to kidnap remnants of Spheres as Hyper Zetton's rations, inadvertently bringing along Nozomu Taiga to the Future Earth and setting his bond with Ultraman Zero.
With Musashi/Cosmos further complicating his plans, the alien decided to send a Gubila and Gomess (S) to attack the refugee area, eliminating them after Cosmos managed to pacify the monsters. When Taiga and Musashi decided to unleash their assault against Alien Bat's Gigant Hyper Zetton, Dyna was revived through Anna's help and the Zetton was killed by Ultimate Aegis. Alien Bat combined his saucer with Hyper Zetton to evolve it into Imago, declaring himself worthy of a god and used his monster to fight against the Ultras. The spirit of the Ultras' hosts combine them into Ultraman Saga as an opponent worthy of Bat's Hyper Zetton.
In the director's cut version of the film, Alien Bat, within Hyper Zetton, unleashed five Monster Weapons (怪獣兵器 Kaijū Heiki) he made through monster corpses reanimated by the Sphere's powers. The monsters in question were Antlar, King Pandon, Black King, Verokron, and Tyrant. As Ultraman Saga continued his fight, the Ultra Brothers appear to aid the Super Ultra in battle, keeping the Monster Weapons away from the battle while they dealt with each of them.
After a battle across the city, Saga delivered his finishing blow to the Hyper Zetton in outer space, simultaneously punching Alien Bat from the position where he controlled his creation. The death of Hyper Zetton caused all of the kidnapped life forms returned to Earth.
Ultra Zero Fight
At the very least, he was mentioned by his relative, Gurashie, to Ultraman Zero before unleashing the Four Beast Warriors of Hell against the young Ultra.
Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy
"Who are you guys? I'm looking for Ultraman Saga-"
"You died once, and now you've come back to life. Won't you pledge your life to The Kingdom?"
"A-All right. I've got a plan I've been meaning to try. F-free me and I'll cooperate."
- ―Alien Bat and Tartarus.
While Absolute Tartarus was traveling elsewhere when Alien Sran's scheme took place, he visited the Moon of Future Earth and had Reibatos revive Alien Bat from his death. Surprised by his sudden revival, the alien accepted Tartarus' offer to pledge his loyalty to The Kingdom and went to his lab to create the Space Fear-Demon Zett as their tool against the Ultras. Alien Bat was chronologically last seen with Zett and Reibatos as Tartarus try to recruit Parallel Isotopes of historical villains from the Land of Light, especially during Ultraman Belial's introduction to their team.
Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Destined Crossroad
Absolute Tartarus had brought Bat and Reibatos to the Monster Graveyard, where Gina Spectre had just recovered a Devil Splinter from Ultrawoman Grigio, Ultraman Zearth, Ultraman Nice and Ultraman Boy. Bat had recreated the Killer Plasma that Ultra Dark-Killer had once used, creating Ultrawoman Grigio Darkness from Grigio's light, and them allowing them to fight. The New Generation Heroes then arrived and challenged Tartarus and his group, and Bat was finished off the the Tri-Squad who fused into Ultraman Taiga Tri-Strium, killing him with the Rainbow Strium Burst.
- Height: 2.5 ~ 50 m
- Weight: 80 kg ~ 28,000 t
- Origin: Planet Bat
- Powers and Weapons
- Intelligence: Being a scientist, the Alien Bat has a genius level intellect that gives him the knowledge in monster biology, which he uses to experiment on creating Hyper Zetton, Zett and six artificial Zettons. In addition, he is well-versed in the science of reviving monsters from their deaths, hence his acts in grave-robbing monster carcasses from the Monster Graveyard.
- Giant Fortress: Alien Bat possess a giant fortress which had these functions.
- Interdimensional Travel: The flying saucer can travel through various multiverses.
- Lightning: The fortress is able to create a giant beam of lightning that is capable of instantly killing an average monster.
- Capture: The giant fortress can capture it's target with a dome or a giant ray light which also can kidnap nearly all of the Earth's population.
- Fighter Jet Drones: The giant fortress can release drones to fight an enemy.
- Merging: Alien Bat can merge his fortress along with himself into Gigant Zetton, and form Hyper Zetton.
- Cloning: By absorbing an Ultra's energy, Alien Bat can create their Dark Ultra counterpart in a similar way to that of Ultra Dark-Killer.
- According to his voice actor, Hideo Higashikokubaru, Alien Bat's mannerisms in Ultraman Saga were inspired by the Japanese actor Akihiro Miwa.
- His line in introducing the Hyper Zetton is a reference to Captain Zwordar in Farewell to Space Battleship Yamato.
- In the original planning, he wasn't meant to be an alien, but a human impersonating the Alien Bat. The costume was also meant to have a removable mask.
|Ultraman Zero Kaiju|
|Ultraman Zero The Movie: Super Deciding Fight! The Belial Galactic Empire||Alien Esmeralda Emerana Lourdes | Iaron | Darkgone | Legionoid | Delust | Brigante | Two-Dimensional People | Darklops | Malebrandes | Arch Belial|
|Ultraman Zero Gaiden: Killer the Beatstar||Beatstar | Rei's Gomora | Ace Killer | Inpelaizer | King Joe | Rei's Litra (S) | Alien Bat|
|Ultraman Saga||Hyper Zetton | Alien Bat | Sphere | Gubila | Gomess (S) | Arstron | Legionoid | Chaos Header 0 | Lidorias | Bolgils | Mogrudon | Golmede | Mienin | Eligal|
|Ultra Zero Fight||Bemular | Telesdon | Gudon | Sadola | Alien Bat Gurashie | Red King | Galberos | Gan-Q | Bemstar | Pigmon Moroboshi-kun | Illusion Ultraman Zero | Alien Mefilas Sly | Alien Hipporit Jatar | Alien Temperor Villainous | Alien Groza Grocken | Alien Deathre Deathlogue | Silvergon | Fanegon People | Tyrant | Armored Darkness | Kaiser Darkness|